OF THE SITE:
ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
• The way in which their personal data are collected and processed. All the data likely to identify a user must be identified as personal data. These include the first and last name, age, postal address, email address, location of the user or their IP address;
• What are the rights of users regarding this data;
• Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed;
• To whom this data is transmitted;
• Optionally, the site’s policy on “cookie” files.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES IN THE MATTER OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data from site users respect the following principles:
• Legality, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, it will be
indicated to the user that his data is collected, and for what reasons his data is collected;
• Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more objectives determined in these general conditions of use;
• Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
• Storage of data reduced over time: the data is kept for a limited period, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period;
• Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they meet at least one of the conditions below. after listed:
• The user has expressly consented to the processing;
• Processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
• The processing meets a legal obligation;
• The processing is explained by a necessity related to the safeguarding of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
• The processing can be explained by a necessity linked to the execution of a mission of public interest or which relates to the exercise of public authority;
• The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF WEBSITE NAVIGATION
A. COLLECTED AND PROCESSED DATA AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the xporncollege site are as follows:
Name, first names, e-mail address, location.
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
When the user goes to the page log in.
In addition, during a payment on the site, it will be kept in the computer systems of the publisher of the site proof of the transaction including the order form and the invoice.
The data controller will keep all of the data collected in its site computer systems and under reasonable security conditions for a period of: 1 year.
Data collection and processing serve the following purposes:
The location and ip address data are recorded in order to better target the advertisements offered to the user. The age of the user makes it possible to filter the content accessible to him.
B. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Personal data collected by the site is not transmitted to any third party, and is only processed by the site editor.
C. HOSTING OF DATA
xporncollege site is hosted by: Hostinger, whose head office is located at the following address:
Hostinger international ltd, 61 Lordou Vironos Street, 6023 Larnaca, Cyprus.
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: ________
The data collected and processed by the site are transferred to the following country (ies): New Zealand. This transfer of personal data outside the European Union is justified for the following reasons:
The data is hosted in New Zealand because European hosts, do not host sites have content for adults.
ARTICLE 4: PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
A. THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
The person responsible for processing personal data is: xporncollege. He can be contacted as follows:
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and the means used for the processing of personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA PROCESSING MANAGER
The controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit it to third parties without the user being informed and to respect the purposes for which these data were collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and data transfer passing through the site are secure.
An SSL certificate (“Secure Socket Layer” Certificate) aims to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this results in disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
ARTICLE 5: RIGHTS OF THE USER
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to grant his request, the user is required to communicate to him: his first and last name as well as his e-mail address, and if relevant, his account number or personal space or subscriber.
The data controller is required to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF THE USER’S RIGHTS IN THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA
at. Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
The user can read, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him, by respecting the procedure set out below:
The user must send an email to the data controller.
If he has one, the user has the right to request the deletion of his personal space by following the following procedure:
Send an E-mail to the data controller specifying their personal space number. The request for deletion of data will be processed within 10 working days.
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure:
By sending an E-mail specifying his request.
vs. Right to limit and oppose data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and user rights and freedoms.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of their data or to object to the processing of their data, the user must follow the following procedure:
By sending an E-mail specifying his request.
d. Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him, or significantly affects him. similar way.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he can organize what should become of his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with law n ° 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
f. Right to seize the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or,
if he thinks that one of the rights listed above has been infringed, he is entitled to seize the CNIL (National Commission for Information Technology and Liberties, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
ARTICLE 6: USE OF “COOKIES” FILES
The site may use “cookie” techniques.
A “cookie” is a small file (less than 4 KB), stored by the site on the user’s hard drive, containing information relating to the browsing habits of the user.
These files allow it to process statistics and information on traffic, facilitate navigation and improve the service for the comfort of the user.
For the use of “cookie” files involving the storage and analysis of personal data, the user’s consent is necessarily required.
This user consent is considered valid for a maximum of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again ask the user’s authorization to save “cookie” files on his hard drive.
at. User opposition to the use of “cookie” files by the site
It is brought to the attention of the user that he can oppose the registration of these “cookie” files by configuring his navigation software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure their navigation software to oppose the registration of “cookie” files:
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
In the event that the user decides to deactivate the “cookie” files, he can continue to browse the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered to be due to the publisher of the site.
b. Description of the “cookie” files used by the site
The site editor draws the user’s attention to the fact that the following cookies are used when browsing:
Name Supplier Purpose Expiration Type
__RequestVerificationToken Cookiebot Helps prevent dangerous Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF) attacks HTTP session
ASP.NET_SessionId [x2] Cookiebot
Keeps configuration of user settings through page requests. HTTP session
ASPXAUTH Cookiebot Identifies the user and sends the identification to the HTTP Session server
ZD-suid [x2] Zendesk Unique identifier that identifies the user’s session. Persistent HTML
__cfruid [x2] Zendesk
Cookiebot This cookie is part of the services provided by Cloudflare – including load balancing, provision of website content and DNS connection to the service of website operators. HTTP session
_zendesk_session Zendesk Keeps configuration of user settings through page requests. HTTP session
_zendesk_shared_session [x2] Zendesk
Cookiebot Retains the configuration of user settings through page requests. HTTP session
_zendesk_thirdparty_test Zendesk Tests whether the website user’s browser allows third-party cookies. HTTP session
_gh_sess Github Keeps configuration of user settings through page requests. HTTP session
logged_in Github Logs if the user is logged in. This allows the website owner to make certain parts of the website inaccessible, depending on the user’s login status. 1 year HTTP
__cfduid Cookiebot Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify reliable web traffic. 29 days HTTP
_help_center_session Zendesk Keeps user settings configured through page requests. HTTP session
The editor of the site reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.
However, in the event of a substantial modification of this policy, the user will be informed as follows: